About Care & Discipleship:
This material builds on the foundation laid in Level 1, but focuses specifically on biblical views of marriage and parenting and how to deal with common problems in these areas. The intricacies of the mind/body factors in biblical counseling are also explored, especially in regards to the use of psychotropic drugs.
One of the easiest ways to access all of our audios and handouts is with our IBCD Resource App.
June 2018 | Update to 2.5 - In June of 2018, several lectures were updated and modernized in Level 2. If you own a handbook from before June 2018 the corresponding lectures can be found in the Legacy section of this course. These legacy sessions are not required for the CDC exam.
June 2018 | 2.5
- CDC 2-21 | Biblical Foundation: Marriage is Made in Heaven is replaced with The Divine Design for Marriage
- CDC 2-22 | Biblical Foundation: God's Directive for Marriage is replaced with Transforming Grace in Marriage Roles 1
- CDC 2-23 | How to Change Your Husband is replaced with Transforming Grace in Marriage Roles 2
- CDC 2-24 | How to Change Your Wife is replaced with Keys to Preserving and Strengthening Your Marriage
- CDC 2-30 | The Medicine Only Approach to Counseling is replaced with What’s Medical About Mental Illness?
- CDC 2-31 | Psychotropic Drugs and Biblical Counseling is replaced with Counseling People With a Psychological Diagnosis
- CDC 2-32 | Cognitive-perceptual Disorders and Biblical Counseling has been removed
- CDC 2-35 | But my Child is Different! has been removed
- Sessions 33,34,36,37,38 have been renumbered as 32-36