Sign up to receive our newsletter in the mail!
Would you like to receive this & future newsletters in your mailbox. Click here to submit your mailing address.
Read our Latest Newsletter
Inside this issue
- The 2016 Summer Institute Recap (pg 3)
- Learn more about our largest event in 2016. Listen to the audios.
- How should I respond when a Christian comes out to me? (pg 4)
- Sam Allberry articulates what a gracious and loving response looks like when a Christian informs you about their same-sex attractions.
- A New Phase for the Newheisers (pg 8)
- Christina Henson’s interview with Jim and Caroline Newheiser detailing their new roles at Reformed Theological Seminary in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Book Spotlight (pg 12)
- Excerpt from “Help! I need a Church” by Dr. Jim Newheiser
- “Spurgeon’s Sorrows: Realistic Hope for those who Suffer from Depression” by Zack Eswine
- 3 Questions (pg 14)
- With IBCD Director of Operations Craig Marshall
- How your support helps IBCD equip churches in one-another care (pg 15)