About the Episode
More Resources from Jen
Women today feel a constant pressure to improve themselves and just never feel like they’re “enough.” They live their daily lives disheartened, disillusioned, and disappointed. That’s because joy doesn’t come from a new self-improvement strategy; it comes from rooting their identity in who God says they are and what he has done on their behalf. This book calls women to look away from themselves in order to find the abundant life God offers them—contrasting the cultural emphasis on personal improvement and empowerment with what the Scriptures say about a life rooted, built up, and established in the gospel.
Related Resources from IBCD
- I am Worthless: Overcoming Self-Hate (Jeremy Pierre)
- I am Not the Opinions of Others (Caroline Newheiser)
- I am Not Scarred for Life: Overcoming Childhood Sexual Abuse (Joy Forrest)
- Get Over Yourself! (Jonathan Rourke)
- Who am I? (Elyse Fitzpatrick)
Looking for something? Click here to browse our free resource library.