0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Your encouragement skills need serious improvement.
- You encouragment skills are weak
- Your encouragement skills are fair.
- You have good encouragement skills.
- You are an excellent encourager.
Rate yourself using the following 1-5 scale.
- Serious Improvement Needed
1. I say kind words to those who are discouraged. 2. I give honest opinions when asked. 3. I help those who are irritated or annoyed by saying something gentle. 4. I smile. 5. I make it a point to tell others good news. 6. I plan in advance how I will encourage others. 7. I share with others who are hurting how God's Word has comforted me in the past. 8. I listen. 9. I persevere in encouraging others. I don't give up. 10. I am happy when others are happy. 11. I mourn with those who are broken-hearted 12. I keep in touch with those far away. 13. I am trustworthy. 14. I remind others of thier reward in heaven. 15. I forgive others. 16. I tell others I love them. 17. I get along with others. 18. I repent and ask forgiveness. 19. I meet physical needs of others. 20. I am growing in obedience to God. 21. I refrain from complaining. 22. I don't say things which might cause others to focus on wrong desires. 23. I show respect to others. 24. I praise others appropriately. 25. I take an interest in others' interests. 26. I consider others as more important than myself. 27. I am a team player. 28. I seek to solve problems. 29. I set an example of facing trials with joy. 30. I recognize that God is the source of all true encouragement.